The Three Unseen Laws of SEO (Ignore These and Ranking #1 on Google Won’t Happen)

Today I’m going to talk about what I call the Hidden Laws of SEO. When it comes to SEO, a lot of the advice that SEO training courses and SEO experts out there …

1. Neil Patel
    Neil Patel says:

When you guys do all this SEO stuff that experts are recommending, even me, is your traffic going up? If it’s not, leave a comment with “No”. If it’s going up, leave a comment with “yes”.

2. Matt Cramer Photography
    Matt Cramer Photography says:

My google home just responded to Neil's voice. LOL LOL 🙂 Yes, my SEO work has definitely driven more traffic to our site. It's working. I loved watching this, but was not really clear when you were talking about brand queries. Are you basically just saying to figure out how to get more people to literally type in your brand name into their browser and search specifically for your brand name? If so, then the solution to this is essentially just making more people aware of your brand (by whatever means), so they know enough about it to search for it by name, correct? I hope that makes sense.

3. Carprincess
    Carprincess says:

I've been listening to your videos at work, but haven't implemented anything as of yet. Currently I have two saved up on my "Watch Later" list and will see if those tips help.

My question however is how do we optimize our sites for voice searches?

4. Leeroy
    Leeroy says:

The Google imperative is so strong we're witnessing entire movements shaped by SEO. Good brand, good UX, viral content, shared everywhere… all while the underlying argument for that movement is hollow. Google doesn't check that for ranking. And when Web surfers see all of the above it won't occur to them either. We've been conditioned to bounce from bad UX and stick with good UX, good brands, popularity. But our allegiances may not be as warranted as we may think. It's the ultimate gaming of the system, using cheap pixels. And none of us will even think twice about doing it… creating the best brand image you can is an unconscious reflex.

What follows is a recognition that the hivemind immune response will require bigger guns. Unstructured text for comments and ★ ratings are not going to cut it. I think we need to use ontologies on the Web to make appropriate critique easy to post and prominent. Like a user-moderated FAQ that almost can't miss glaring issues.

5. Darren Russinger
    Darren Russinger says:

INTERESTING stat on the voice search queries. Makes total sense with how we use our phones and other in-home tools (Google Home, Alexa, etc). So how does a company/brand (photographer like me) implement SEO for voice search?

6. jaahid sk
    jaahid sk says:

I have seen many YouTubers who just don't care about the comments .they just post their videos to generate income but you are such a nice person really want to help others that's great about you…
    Cheers