9 Free SEO Tools to Rank #1 in Google | Techniques That Helps You Stay on Top

Want to learn more about SEO? well, do not forget to follow me on http://www.instagram.com/soravjain Free SEO Tools recommended in this video: 1.

1. Sortlist
    Sortlist says:

Great video! Like it! We also publish videos about SEO! Could you give me some feedback? Thank you! 😀 Don't forget to subscribe if you like it!!😀

Xavier‍🚀

2. Gopal singh
    Gopal singh says:

sir u are no.1 digital marketer in india. Sir I am start digital marketing . mai phle se web designing Sikh liya from internet and YouTube sir plz I can with you. If you agree on email 🙏🙏🙏

3. AVIJEET KAR
    AVIJEET KAR says:

My dear
    My name is Avijeet Kar I am living Kolkata I am journalist social work
    And book writer I have writing unmoney online book are you help me your very good knowledge internet purpose. Book publishe your and my name. My email -avijeetkaradamasuniversity@gmail.com

4. atul bhargav
    atul bhargav says:

Hello sir, i want to start three facebook business pages together, but F B not approving even a one F B account.
    Plz tell me what should i do? i am a new in social media field.
    Thank you sir…..

5. Avik Bal
    Avik Bal says:

Sorav, This is the age of SEMANTIC SEO ….. Schema HTML Markup has become so much important ever since knowledge graph is introduced by Google. It would be really helpful if you can make a detailed video on this advanced topic. Many people I came across find it quite tizzy since the site link appearance under the domain name in the SERP or getting your content in knowledge graph is something not directly in our hand and takes really good time to show up.
    Regards,
    Avik

6. Suraj Krishna
    Suraj Krishna says:

nice presentation ! In keyword planner, the competition of the keywords are not for SEO. its for Goole Ads. But we will get the estimation of avg search volume of the keywords in keyword planner to do SEO.

7. Young Indian motive
    Young Indian motive says:

Google keyboard planner me age reqarment होती है सर मैं 17 साल का हुं इसलिए मैं planner का इस्तेमाल नहीं कर सकता तो क्या sir same कोई और भी free keyword research tool hai not keyword. ईओ