A Basic (Yet Powerful) Technical SEO Audit for Beginners

Are you fixing your website’s technical SEO issues? This tutorial shows you how to perform a basic SEO audit with one free tool: Google. Subscribe …

1. Paul Argueta
    Paul Argueta says:

Thanks for sharing. Digital marketing & SEO work. Most people don't have the patience or take the time to learn it, let alone wait for the results. It's like planting seeds and farming.

2. Beauty Slogan
    Beauty Slogan says:

Thanks Sam
    Can you make a 2nd video for Technical SEO like (status code – 301, 200) or how to move all backlink old to new site. I will wait for your response
    Thanks

3. Stanimir Mihov
    Stanimir Mihov says:

Very good video, greatly appreciated. I have question: I wrote site:stanimirmihov.com inurl:tag (I knew I'm ranking tags) – some of them are just 1-2 articles in single tag and others are single page, created from single image from WordPress.

I think such results increase my bounce rate a lot and make people that visit my site overall unhappy. What is the best way to deal with this situation?

P.S. Youtube SEO Advice from me: Have 1 pinned comment with top keyword and call to action in each video

4. Ultimohub
    Ultimohub says:

Hello Sam, thanks for such a great explanation. I have a query, please can you help me?
    Based on your video, when I tried doing the same audit to me site with "site:ultimohub.com", I get 177 google pages in search result. When I do the same with "site:ultimohub.com inurl:www", I get 189 in google pages in search result. Is this okay? or something wrong? Is there any duplicates happening?

5. Parampreet Chanana
    Parampreet Chanana says:

Hi , i check your videos regularly, you doing great work! Have a problem with something in my website but dont know what

These pages are 3-4 months old and they not ranked in even top 100 of long tail keywords…

best packers and movers in delhi

In long term i want to rank for packers and movers in delhi

Here is the page..

I think, there is some
    on page issue but don't know what i tried a lot but couldn't find.. please help

6. Neo
    Neo says:

I've mentioned this before but this channel has such great content. I've been a user of SEMrush for a while now and I only wish they had good content like this. Which is so surprising because they are so big. They have a weird youtube channel, which I hardly ever watch. But this channel, I'm always watching and always wondering if I should or how I could move my clients over to Ahrefs. Excellent content as always!

7. Luke HIckman
    Luke HIckman says:

Great video! I wanted to ask if you had any videos on JavaScript & SEO? Couldn't find any whilst looking through the channel. I have read quite a few articles about it recently and would like to know your stance on how to test/audit for JavaScript.

Thanks!

8. Alexandr Belkot
    Alexandr Belkot says:

Hello Sam
    This is amazing

I just wanted to write and ask you about creating a technical SEO audit,

and then "Boom!" it is already there!

I am your fan!

Thank you Sam, I am waiting for further episodes. "A Basic (Yet Powerful) Technical SEO Audit for – Professionals"