3 SEO Tips for Voice Search Optimization: Get Ahead of the Competition NOW

If you haven’t optimized your website for Voice Search, you’re already behind. ▻Subscribe: https://goo.gl/ScRTwc to learn more secret SEO tips. Find me on …

1. Paul Argueta
    Paul Argueta says:

Thanks for sharing. Digital marketing & SEO work. Most people don't have the patience or take the time to learn it, let alone wait for the results. It's like planting seeds and farming.

2. Wordpress and SEO
    Wordpress and SEO says:

Thanks, Neil, really appreciate this information, although all of the advice does really apply to "traditional" SEO and not really focused on Voice Optimisation. Regards from the UK.

3. Sachin Sharma
    Sachin Sharma says:

Hey, what if our website niche is different. What if a website is giving all the information in 700-800 words itself, it also has the video related to content to increase the dwell time of the article. Can words length be different for different niche?

4. HustleCool
    HustleCool says:

HTTPS will do so much more than improve your voice search rankings. It's basically a must now, even if you're not a tech person you can set up some basic stuff with cloudflare or letsencrypt, and the best part – they're free!

5. Debanjan Mitra
    Debanjan Mitra says:

Great Video Neil!! I wanted to know if both our seo and ppc landing pages have the same content should be nofollow/no-index our ppc pages to avoid duplicate content issue?

6. dansw0rkshop
    dansw0rkshop says:

I'm confused about the first point, about https. 65% of voice searched results are https? Google says 73% of all pages loaded in chrome are https. Doesn't this reflect an overall shift to https, and not specific to voice search? How does the method of searching relate to the protocol?

7. Muka z
    Muka z says:

As you said HTTPS is important i agreed with that !
    i have One Question that if site is HTTP and now moving to HTTPS so after that how to redirect HTTP to HTTPS in Webiste please make one video on that so we can start working on that!!

8. Khan Danny
    Khan Danny says:

About Question & Answers – Suppose If I Have A Question On My Website That Is What Is SEO As Well I Have Lot Of Content For Answer So Which One Would Be Better 2 Or 3 Line Answer Explaining it Or A Big Content Which Start's With That 2 Or 3 Line Answers?

9. Pranav Patel
    Pranav Patel says:

Hey Neil. Thanks for your lots of personal advice. I want to know about affiliate marketing. Can I promote my affiliate link with Google Adword to Earn? Is there are any risk of account ban or account strike. Please help me with that. I except all the things whatever you say.

10. Sanjay Kumar
    Sanjay Kumar says:

Hi Neil, thanks for the share Importance of voice search.
    Can we use Frequently asked questions (FAQ) type conversation into the content? Am I right here? Please Give a suggestion

11. Santosh Kumar
    Santosh Kumar says:

Hello Neil, i have a request. Can you please make a video on how to find 100% easy to rank keywords & also how to judge the traffic & earning potential of a keyword? because i have ranked few keywords with over 50-100K search volume according to Google kw tool, but i hardly get 30-50 visitors a day even though i was ranking on top. Thanks 🙂

For ex: keyword = 1mb games