SEO Tutorial for Beginners - Step by Step Guide 2019! (+YOAST SEO)

Complete SEO Tutorial for Beginners Tutorial 2019! I’ll also be showing you how to use Yoast SEO to optimize a WordPress website. Semrush 7-Day Free Trial: …

1. Laura Cairns
    Laura Cairns says:

I've been studying SEO on and off for a few weeks and THIS is by far the most useful and value-packed video/training material I've seen. What an amazing find!! It's one thing to do courses on theory and what things mean, but this is practical based and I love how he's actually demonstrated everything as if we're doing it with him, instead of just putting himself in front of the camera and talking, which is less interesting and far more difficult to stick with. Thank you!!!!

2. Major Software
    Major Software says:

I really enjoyed your video ( watched 3 times), I would like to ask for help me starting niche blogs and monetize them fastest way if possible. I would be thankful if you help me out.

3. tatja512
    tatja512 says:

HEY GUYS

Do you have a problem with making videos? is your video unprofessional? Do you want to learn something more ?? The most powerful video creation software is here. Just check, read and see, you do not have to buy anything. I want to present you a new software that will help you become a professional in making videos.

View the link below

4. Roger Chan
    Roger Chan says:

Thank you, Hogan. I'm a big fan. Your wordpress tutorials are always informative and easy to follow. Thank you so much and keep up the good work. Do you have any plans in the near future on doing a more advanced wordpress tutorial using the Divi theme? Just curious.

5. Kerolos J Assad
    Kerolos J Assad says:

Hello Hogan, Thank you so much for your long detailed video! After adding my website to google search console, I get this error "Either "offers", "review", or "aggregateRating" should be specified" Do you know what the problem is? How do I fix this since I heard it affects google rankings a lot,, Thank you!!

6. ti wale
    ti wale says:

Great video Hogan…. Quick question, why would someone pay $49/month for kwfinder when ubersuggest does pretty much the same thing. They both have the ranking difficulties in their searches.

7. Peter McLean
    Peter McLean says:

I was a bit daunted by the initial 2hr 40mins time however you covered so many gaps in my knowledge as an ecommerce startup. So many other articles and even my web designer gloss over detail and I felt like I was getting no where fast. I watched it over 2 days and rewatch certain parts when I need a clearer understanding. Thanks Hogan, you have been my best resource so far.