Yoast SEO [2018] Setup & Installation, Step-by-Step - WordPress SEO Complete Walkthrough

Yoast SEO [2018] Setup & Installation, Step-by-Step – WordPress SEO Complete Walkthrough https://youtu.be/IDGetWWt4eY Yoast SEO in the repo: …

1. Howard Wear
    Howard Wear says:

Thank you very much, this was very informative. I was curious if adding a featured image with and then editing the media file is basically the same result as adding am image directly to the post….. Thanks again…..

2. bless bless
    bless bless says:

Hello WPLearningLab!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU EXPLAIN VERY WELL THROUGH YOUR VIDEOS..And Thank you very much for this GREAT video on Yoast!!!!! As for me, am a beginner with wordpress and I use the theme who is called THE7. SO PLEASE, CAN YOU MAKE VIDEOS ON IT FOR US ???? I STRONGLY NEED IT TO BEGIN CORRECTLY WITH THAT MULTI PURPOSE THEME…..BECAUSE I WANT TO BUILD A BLOG WITH AND BEGIN BLOGGING….BEST REGARDS…AND I WISH TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON…

3. Paul Argueta
    Paul Argueta says:

Thanks for sharing. Digital marketing & SEO work. Most people don't have the patience or take the time to learn it, let alone wait for the results. It's like planting seeds and farming.

4. How To Build Credit TV
    How To Build Credit TV says:

Do you think that one main focus keyword is enough to get results on google? I’m use to using multiple keywords similar to the main keyword. I assume the premium version…is it worth it to get the premium version for that benefit?

Thanks for your help.

5. michele potter
    michele potter says:

HI, Thank you for such an informative video you made this very enjoyable. Seriously, I never thought I would be hearing myself say that about techy stuff yet here I am doing so. So thank you I have now subscribed to watch more of your videos. Nice one.

6. Raul Lepcha
    Raul Lepcha says:

very useful and awesome video.thank you very much….. Sir, after following your video i got green signal in ma home page and in other pages too but when i search in google, why sco yoast snippet Preview (SEO Tittle and Meta description) is different in google search page? what i have wrote in Yoast snippet box, its not there in google search page ??? how can i fix it? how can i set my own Yoast snippet in google search page??? Thank You .

7. Tammie Bowserm
    Tammie Bowserm says:

Thx so much for the video the best so far quick and to the point and still clear and can understand from a beginners view…i have a problem maybe…on my computer once i hit the icon it doesn't give me the option to (install) i dont see it anywhere…i have the same design icon but nothing in the top right corner or anywhere else…hope you can help😲

8. Sally Lee-Duffy
    Sally Lee-Duffy says:

Again another great tutorial. I have a couple of questions, why is Yoast not picking up my images on any of my pages or the links to other pages on the website (internal links).
    All images have the title and alt title entered in them but if I go to media area and click on the image, it comes up with SEO not available.
    I have got some columns which are set to link to other pages on the site, these are on most pages but it is not picking them up.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Sally

9. siva makkala
    siva makkala says:

Hello
    In my admin dashboard already I have a yoast seo plugin can I delete and install new one .Is thier any lost of pages ,posts etc in the website .can you please tell me

10. Simon Scott
    Simon Scott says:

Helle Thanks for this tutorial on Yoast SEO, am a newbie myself and i have learnt a couple of stuff. But i have a Question am managing a Event Venue website where couples could make enquries before booking there wedding venue i want my listing items to come up on Google when ever its search base on the Venue Name and the Location Name.if you have a Video you can refer me to it would be great Thank you