[ENGsub]Park Min Young and  Park Seo Joon talk about their great chemistry

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young talk about their great chemistry (‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim)’

1. Alika Naura
    Alika Naura says:

Membandingkan chamestry Park-park vs Park min young dan kim jae wook aku lebih keBAPERAN PARK -KIM, park seo joon disini sangat2 masih keliatan canggung kayak ada jarak gitu

2. aquarius3276
    aquarius3276 says:

I TOTALLY LOVE KOREAN DRAMAS AND AM NOW OFFICIALLY ADDICTED! Hollywood what??? LOL 😂 My faves so far are The Korean Odyssey, What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim and City Hunter 😍🥰❤️👍 And to those who did not like Park Seo Joon as the main actor… losers! He was bloody awesome and played the part so well! He was cool, charismatic, arrogant, jealous, sad and happy when we had to be! And not to mention how totally handsome he is! The chemistry between PSJ and PMY was off the charts! So much feels! Loved both the main characters and hope they act together again soon in another romantic comedy 🙏😎

3. Serb Starlight
    Serb Starlight says:

I liked this, how they both are very comfortable with each other. And both make each other laugh. And funny how Park Seo Joon, kept saying director kept saying they look like a real couple, ummm yes yes you do, i think they would make a good couple, like all the fans are saying and wish every famous person would date one another. But this pair are different their chemistry on and off screen is still beautiful, ahhh he is just such a handsome man. And she is just sooo beautiful. I hope they together make more exiting and fun dramas for us to watch, please i want more. I need something more to watch, and Netflix dont give me much options but will watch all their drama.

4. Pema Leriak
    Pema Leriak says:

Since she was pretty I have been park Seo joon 's fan. He's fight for my way and Secretary kim was also so good. He is my favourite actor for romantic comedy dramas.

5. Jun Hao
    Jun Hao says:

Why should people Comparing PMY with KJW? Their role is different tho why should u diss PMY just bcoz u ship PSJ with KJW? PMY did so great in this drama and u cant deny that she’s great actress and her chemistry with PSJ is really something.. Stop comparing.. Respect and appreciate their hardwork.. If u dont like this couple u dont even have to watch this drama

6. silky hobi
    silky hobi says:

I just finished all of the 16 eps through the past week and it was SOOOO GOOD. But I only watched it because of Park Seo-Joon as I watched Hwarang in the past

7. Daniela J
    Daniela J says:

AHHHhHHH I REALLY LIKE MIN YOUNG HER LAUGH IS SO GENUINE AND REAL UNLIKE OTHER FEMALE CELEBRITIES AND PARK SEO JOON IS SO FUNNY DAMN THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER

8. I am me
    I am me says:

I love love love love love this drama series so much 😭 all the actors in this drama series are very talented and their hardwork can be reflected from their acting skills, really really impressive.

9. D P
    D P says:

All I see here is lots and lots of love for the #ParkPark couple ❤️❤️. Such is the chemistry you smile just by seeing the cmnts . I am not even talking abt the video

10. kola bear
    kola bear says:

What did it mean when vice chairman's mother said to kim mi so "our hyun" or "우리 현" and kim mi so was insisting that the mother had said hyun. I dont understand that part.