SEO Guide for 2018 - What Really Matters For SEO Now

SEO in 2018 is different than years past. That is why in this SEO guide we cover all the most important items now. https://ignitevisibility.com/services/seo/ Quick …

1. Michael Wagner
    Michael Wagner says:

I'm not sure I understood your comment about multi-lingual web sites. You said the content has to be unique, but it really isn't going to be. You said hire a translator. But it's a translation, so it's going to say the same things.

Or did I miss the point?

2. Sourav Basak
    Sourav Basak says:

After looking up information in dusty libraries desktop came. But in the year 2018, mobile search behaviour is the most important player. Mobile search behaviour has been more important than results on a desktop computer today. And will grow in the future. People look for relevant content. In other words, it is the visitor who decides. Then place a relevant message that gets through the right medium at the right audience. Surprise your audience with surprising, fun and visual content.

Think video and pictures. Make sure the visitor experience a unique time. With ease of use, in geek terms are called a good user experience (UX).

Anyways, read the below. This might help.

Regards,

Sourav Basak

Namaste UI

3. r rinaley
    r rinaley says:

Everything help for indexing wisely your website but the only thing that bump my ranking is quality backlinks or authority pbn.
    Of course i asked an expert, it's safer and easier, so if you want to find one.. try this one i used, he's serious and work fast :
    http://bit. ly/pbnlink

4. Hadi Nugraha
    Hadi Nugraha says:

Hi there. I need suggestions. I have an old article once it ranked good in Google, i.e at page #1. I got a lot traffic just from this article. But because some ppl done verbatim copy illegally of my article, then the rank now down to page #9.
    So now I have created a fresh unique article with same targeting keywords as the old. What should I do with the old one? Should I just put a link on my old article to the new, or redirect the old's url to this new? Or leave the old as it is? And if I have a chance to change the backlinks of the old to this new, is that a good idea? Thanks before.

5. Ash Ome
    Ash Ome says:

Instead of mobile responsive we do adoptive design, it’s really different than responsive design and development, do you think it may help? Right now I’m just staring my first saas, and I’m looking forward to content marketing for that, what’s your thoughts on this ?

6. Cosmin Ilincuta

11. Make sure your content is unique 7:48
    12. Use Google Sotries 8:29
    13. Keep working on your meta descriptions 9:11
    14. Use video as part of your content marketing 9:30

7. 5rrt445
    5rrt445 says:

Most of this hasn't changed in the last 10 years. I've watch a few SEO videos now and what people aren't talking about is the conflict of SEO and progressive webapps. Content has always been key, however users don't want to see a tonne of textual content on a webapp (but the SE's do). How do you recommend best dealing with this conflict ?

8. Matze Karajanov
    Matze Karajanov says:

hi you should try consolety, it is a WordPress plugin that matching your published content with other consolety users in the consolety network based on title's, your tags category and language. Meaning acquiring backlinks based on your published blog posts all done for you by the consolety network. you can find it on wordpress plugins section simply by searching for the name consolety. Please let me know what you think of it