Setting up Angular 6 SEO in a Few Seconds? I'll show you how

Written tutorial: https://goo.gl/6VNUAQ – In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to setup a new Angular 6 project from scratch along with routing, and then with …

1. ASHISH KUMAR RANJAN
    ASHISH KUMAR RANJAN says:

Hi thanks for video. It.s working on localhost:8080 port but when i upload dist file in live hosting server cpanel and try to see view page source code not getting kewords,meta tags,descrption. Please help me.

2. Dheeraj Rijhwani
    Dheeraj Rijhwani says:

I added that in my project. But the problem is google search is only crawling my index page and other pages are not crawling. I also added the sitemap.xml but the other pages are marked as excluded.

3. Dattatray Abnawe
    Dattatray Abnawe says:

I created new project folder with latest version of angular. Installed @ng-toolkit/universal package. When I run npm run server getting this error after running on browser: Listening on: http://localhost:8080

Error: You must pass in a NgModule or NgModuleFactory to be bootstrapped

4. Sortlist
    Sortlist says:

like it! thanks!😁 We also publish videos about SEO! Could you give me some feedback? Thank you! 😀 Don't forget to subscribe if you like it!!😀

Xavier‍🚀

5. do what you like butWise
    do what you like butWise says:

Hi, I have a site created with Angular (www.butwise.com). The developers made only the main page SEO ready, but only the main page. On butwise.com user can create their profile and create individual skills, what results in additional (sub-) sites. Unfortunately, my developers can't make all pages crawlable. My question is who can do it?!

6. Chris gates
    Chris gates says:

it works but I am confusing are you still making HTTP (post/get) requests what about routing? doing in express or in angular with routerlink?, do you still interchange information with json?

7. Gaurav Mazumdar
    Gaurav Mazumdar says:

how to may my angular app seo friendly when i deploy it in any live server. i run the command ng build –prod and then took the whole dist folder for prod. but i found it running fine in localhost but no seo friendly in the other server

8. Prashanth Reddy
    Prashanth Reddy says:

Hi Gary, when i run the command 'npm run server', its showing 'Error: Cannot find module './dist/server''(this is followed by few more lines of error). what might be the issue?

9. Praveen Kumar
    Praveen Kumar says:

One of the worst package I ever seen is the angular universal package you have recommended in this video. Please don't recommend anyone in the future. His package screwed up my project and added code everywhere in my project and Im breaking my head to solve the issue for last three days. He never ever responds to the issue. I'm not even able to remove whatever code his package is added. Please continue your good work of teaching us. But please don't recommend anyone.

10. Sunmola Ayokunle
    Sunmola Ayokunle says:

I just set up a new angular universal app and it works perfectly. But if i try to create an api endpoint i get redirected to the homepage each time even after modifying the server.ts file. Here is the server.ts

app.set('view engine', 'html');

} else {
    console.error(err);
    res.send(err);
    }
    });
    });
    and here is my api.js file

var express = require('express');
    var router = express.Router();

console.log('entered api')
    router.get('/', function (req, res, next) {
    res.send('api');
    console.log('route activated')
    });
    module.exports = router;
    I'll like to make the api endpoint work. This works well when using express alone and not with angular-universal