How to Start Your Own SEO Agency | Find Quality Leads For Your Digital Marketing Agency

So you want to start your own SEO agency? Here’s how you do it. ▻▻Subscribe here to learn more of my secret SEO tips: https://goo.gl/ScRTwc Find me on …

1. Statikal
    Statikal says:

Neil… This is such incredible common sense advice, this is 100x more realistic and actionable than what most of the high end paid courses out there are teaching.
    Thank you for making this video.

2. ruchika pednekar
    ruchika pednekar says:

Hi Neil, I'm a very bad writer don't have knowledge of writing at all. And want to be the best writer can you help me o guide me with what all things I need to do in start writing my blog post?? ??

3. najverjetnejsa
    najverjetnejsa says:

Hey Neil, I was wondering how you define confidence vs. arrogance? From the video, I can tell you are super confident and rightly so. Now, the credibility is for sure there but how did you do starting out ?

4. Jeremy Peatman
    Jeremy Peatman says:

Hey Neil this is the first video I've seen of yours and it was exactly what I wanted to hear about after listening to quite a few other people who weren't able to. Subscriber now thanks and more in this subject definitely

5. LawnCrack
    LawnCrack says:

Hey Neil! I have a question! Maybe it would make a good video topic!?!

I personally don't think backlinks are a 'major' ranking factor for local businesses. Could you please share your thoughts on this? And, what do you feel is most important for local businesses? My company excels in local SEO, specifically for our niche of lawn and landscape companies. I personally believe getting all the basic technical SEO correct is very important along with having a good-looking, easy to navigate website that makes it very clear what they do and who they serve. Then schema markup, reviews (specifically Google reviews), getting the Google My Business fully populated and remaining active on it(posting and review fetching), and citation building. And, if they are willing to blog on specific topics of interest to their potential clients, they will crush their competition.

Thanks so much for everything!

6. JB MPYADORA
    JB MPYADORA says:

I have always been working in marketing and I am looking at this as a shift from traditional branding to 100% digital marketing. i hate working for somebody and i feel like going solo

7. JB MPYADORA
    JB MPYADORA says:

Hey Neil. I have been following you for years and would like to get an advice on setting up an agency. I am new without so much experience but with great knowledge in digital marketing.

8. Anand Bisht
    Anand Bisht says:

Hay I follow u a lot and read your blog to but I haven't found link building strategies other than e-mailing other blogger to place my site link. Please share some strategies in which we can do it by myself.

9. Earl dela cruz
    Earl dela cruz says:

Hi Neil, I am currently looking for a job that focuses on SEO. I am unemployed and can't support myself, I am almost living on welfare because my financial needs are being supported by my family ( including my medicine for anxiety, depression, etc. ) . I am in a very rough patch in my life right now. I barely have any skills and funds to enroll from courses, I don't have a degree and no reliable and relatable work experience. I am hoping to find livelihood from working online but I do not know how to go about that. Please help.. thanks in advance

10. Shahab Nafees
    Shahab Nafees says:

Another great video, Neil. You are just awesome. Can you do something on the structure of an SEO or a digital marketing agency? And how to lay the groundwork before you start an agency?

11. Gary Day
    Gary Day says:

I went to school for IT. I somehow got a medical office. They wanted more social media manager that IT. I helped set up website and did some self taught seo stuff and have them on first page of google and bing. I need two more accounts to update portfolio. I think doing this will help me get IT jobs as I have just finished class. Any help or advice l?