SEO Tools | Best SEO tools | How SEO tools work | SEO Tutorial

Learn SEO, SMO, PPC and Digital Marketing in Hindi, Download App Android App : https://goo.gl/8yLVji IOS App : https://apple.co/2L40Ngo There are a lot of …

1. JUNOON
    JUNOON says:

your totorials are gr8 .. but i have a question… how and where we enter meta tag and description?
    because i am putting my website in google but it shows some error about meta tag n description
    so how can i remove it.?

2. vishal kumar
    vishal kumar says:

Sir ji even I didn't see your proper video in spit of that I liked beginning of video so now I come on point I want to learn SEO with the help of your guidelines? reply in your hand.

3. Zuber Khan
    Zuber Khan says:

sir, seo websites start krna hai sir domain , hosting, certificate kon kon SA lagte website ka leya , seo krne ka certificate hona zaroori hai? . total cost. seo kaise kare mtlb kise ka website ko 1rank PR leka Jana to clients SA pura source code lenahota haikya….seo jitna bhe topic hai practical ke link send karo ya video uploaded karo jisa how to create keywords and off back etc

4. Happytimeshine
    Happytimeshine says:

aap ki videos helpful hain thanks but logon ki ulti ulti videos daikh kar sar main dard ho gia or kindly ye batain k blogger ki orignal theems achi hain ya external templates laga layni chahiay

5. adi tya
    adi tya says:

I have a question, I have a site which was designed by aspx.net and I want to start a blog so is there any problem that I have to use only wordpress for blog as because I have seen several useful plugins on wordpress but not on my aspx.net admin panel.

6. ashutosh soni
    ashutosh soni says:

Sir I wanna know, when we search for any company then in right side of google search it has its image, address and working status: closed and open……….. what is that called anh how it achived ?

7. Each Movies
    Each Movies says:

nice video but i have problem mene ek blog banaya uss ka .tk domain liya then adsense k liye req ki or approval ka mail b agya per mare site per ads ni arhe or adsense account red colour m ye likha hua arha hai (Your AdSense account is enabled only to show ads on YouTube. If you want to show ads on a different site, you'll need to provide us with the URL of the site you want to monetize.) plz could u help me