My All-Time Favorite White Hat SEO Technique (59% More Organic Traffic)

Want to see white hat SEO in action? Then check out this step-by-step case study. In this video you’ll see EXACTLY how Emil used white hat SEO to quickly …

1. Shannon Leigh
    Shannon Leigh says:

This video was so helpful! I watched it the first time just to absorb the information, then decided to watch it a second time and take notes. Thank you for creating useful and engaging content!

2. Emmanuel Ihuoma
    Emmanuel Ihuoma says:

Thanks. I am just studying about white hat seo and figured your content has 80k views but managed to beat the explainer video that received over 250k views. I figured you knew how to use the YouTube keyword search for ranking, and should know your onions properly. Thanks again Awesome tutorial. Loved it.

3. AP Consulting
    AP Consulting says:

All sounds good but this is a full-time job nothing else that you can do next to this which means no business just bringing traffic or have someone do that for you! Your videos are amazing but the long-term execution?

4. Dave WA
    Dave WA says:

Hey Brian, thanks for the really helpful video here.

I was wondering, can this technique be used on a product review? If so, can you please help me understand how the major differences in approach between the general article that Emil used and the one which I should use.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

5. latest boutique designes
    latest boutique designes says:

dear brain dean I want to ask that when we take up the contents which is already ranked and add images in it. it would not be considered as a duplicate content? ?? I am a lawyer and interesting in learning Seo and I learn many things from your videos thank you for it. hope you reply soon

6. TheWaqaspuri
    TheWaqaspuri says:

After doing technical work on the page and rest of the elements of SEO, how much does google takes time to assign the focus keyword ? like let me know if am in a hurry.

7. Isaac Kelly
    Isaac Kelly says:

Hey Brian,
    I'm fairly new to this business. Just wanted to thank you for sharing so many useful tips and strategies.

To improve CTR/Ranking, My game plan is to make a few changes in my site's title tag and include power words, Then focus even more on adding quality content.
    I am now definately a subscriber..Keep up the awesome work!

8. Matt LaClear
    Matt LaClear says:

The people who badmouth Brian's Skyscraper Technique are forgetting that link building is not a zero-sum game. If Marketer A creates a great post that earns tons of links, Marketer B would be stupid not to employ the ST if he or she thinks they can create a better version of it. Then when Marketer B makes outreach attempts to Marketer A's links, who says the webmaster has to replace A's link with B's? No, one, except the people who misunderstand the technique.

9. We Fix Your English
    We Fix Your English says:

Hi Brian. Thanks for all this awesome information! I'm just starting out in this adventure and I'm working on implementing your ideas. I'm just a bit curious. I hear a lot about taking site traffic from 3k-100K per month, but what about businesses starting at essentially zero? Do you have any resources relevant to people with no traffic and limited (but rapidly growing) content?

10. SEO MCR - SEO Agency Manchester
    SEO MCR - SEO Agency Manchester says:

Another great video Brian. Note: Skyscraper technique (find content that already works for your target keyword, create something better, promote it). Important to add images to content, make sure content is fun and interesting. Deserve top spot (content, images, videos, infographics, request authority comments/tips). Pre-outreach – contact influencers. Content roadshow – email authors of high quality posts. Inform experts you have used their content and they may well share.