The SEO Method I Used To Rank A Test Page In 2 Months

A lot of you new guys to this channel might not know what SEO is but it can make you a lot of money. I recently ran a case study and you can find the results here …

1. Product Reviews
    Product Reviews says:

Please answer me that how many times you use exact match keyword in 40 tumblrs and what is content length on each tumblr blog and how much time exact match keyword used on pbn posts thanks

2. M Music
    M Music says:

Get this amazing service that will guarantee you, ranking and great result!
    √√ Hatred's PBN Posts – Proven Ranking Quality – 10 Posts √√
    Price: $ 200
    Link: http://www.konker.io/services/4119?affid=93e8a5
    ★ ★ ★DONE FOR YOU★★★ ➡MEGA AUTHORITY STACKING⬅ POWERFUL WHITEHAT PACKAGE
    Price: $247
    Link: http://www.konker.io/services/23150?affid=93e8a5
    Rank Authority PBN – Up to 30+ TF/CF and 40+ DA/PA Permanent Homepage Backlinks
    Price: $59
    Link: http://www.konker.io/services/2906?affid=93e8a5

Share this to friends that want to learn more about SEO

3. Lea Werwai
    Lea Werwai says:

Hey mate, I didn't know where I can ask you this question so I just thought I'd ask it here.

Are Tumblr's and the rest of the web 2.0's out there worthless and devolved? I've been hearing a lot of bs talk about that at BHW and I'm not sure if it's true or not. I mean do you still use Tumblr's and this method as a method for backlinks to your money site?

Everybody at BHW is basically saying "Web 2.0's are worthless. Don't waste your time on Web 2.0's like Tumblr anymore. Focus your time on building PBNs." What do you think? I'd appreciate any advice you have on that! Thanks mate

4. Shrayan Lakhna
    Shrayan Lakhna says:

hey +franklin Hatchett great video. i have sign up to some of the expired tumblr but can't able to redirect it.becz my account is new the option is not avaliable. so how much days it will take to get the redirect option visible to new tumblr account??

5. Jak Vegas
    Jak Vegas says:

Hi Franklin, Thanks again for another awesome video full of priceless content (y)… I have a question:
    My ecommerce site is in a competitive niche for google (3m+ results). Would it help my search rankings if i put a 3000 word article on the home page of my store? If so, would it come above or below my featured products or would it be better to have just the article and a 'shop now' button for my products? Thanks in advance

6. Wen M
    Wen M says:

Thank I am enjoying and implementing what you are teaching. I have always heard never send direct traffic to the money site when using these kind of links.
    How safe is it to send A PBN link directly to money site using exact keyword?

7. Miika Hiltunen
    Miika Hiltunen says:

Thanks for the video! I have a fresh website to Sweden & ill will try this method. Is this same method working for every country? my website language is Swedish? Do you order this services from (fiverr & market source) at the same time? Or do you schedule ordering?

8. Steve Anderson
    Steve Anderson says:

The hatredPBN you've mentioned is super good however its expensive for
    me as I'm just trying to rank niche sites for adsense..any alternate
    solutions for an affordable PBN service with low obl?

** Also do you use Link Processor to index all stages once you get the list from your sellers ?
    – Stage 1 – Diversity – Is indexing needed at this stage ?
    – Stage 2 – Tumblr – Is indexing needed at this stage ?
    – Stage 3 – Web2.0 – Is indexing needed at this stage ?
    – Stage 4 – PBN – Is indexing needed at this stage ?

9. Amer O. O.
    Amer O. O. says:

Nice video conversion of your blog post, more people are moving towards videos instead of simply readying blog posts. I mean, look what mashable is doing, they are slowly focusing on videos now. People watch more videos and people are reading less blog posts.

Anyway I have a question, first, congrats on achieving your goals with those keywords, good job. My question is, how competitive is this main keyword of yours?

Good luck…

10. 1x33
    1x33 says:

Hey Franklin I was wondering if for the diversity backlinks, is there a single service for the profile, pdf, press release, and audio sharing links? Or do you just obtain them from different gigs? I don't want to spend $20 – $25 on backlinks for diversity.

11. Bosiljka Vucenic
    Bosiljka Vucenic says:

Do you see tumblrs on GWT backlinks page?
    Do you do those diversity backlinks for each page or do you point them to homepage?
    And how much PBNs do you point to your page for medium comp kw?

12. Lefty
    Lefty says:

Hi franklin great video. I was wondering if you have to wait between doing each task. For example do you buy the diversity links off fiverr for your site. Then wait a few days and do the tumblrs/web 2.0's. Then wait a week or so and do the PBN links.
    So basically do you wait between doing each ranking factor and how long do you normally wait between each one. Thanks.

13. Calvin Jo
    Calvin Jo says:

Thanks again for another terrific video. For the profile, pdf, and video links do you worry about getting them indexed using a index service or gsa blast?