Using Yoast SEO with WooCommerce - Video Tutorial

Using Yoast SEO with WooCommerce. Created by http://www.stevedeane.com. Done-for-you SEO services – http://www.nustudio.ie.

1. zipitbaby.com
    zipitbaby.com says:

Hi Steve, i'm trying to learn and follow your SEO with WC tutorial, I am a novice, but my headings in the SEO are different to yours. I only have READABILITY & FOCUS KEYWORDS. DO you have premium and I dont or is is something else? thanks ruth

2. Craig Riches
    Craig Riches says:

Surely in an e-commerce store with lots of products, you are not going to end up writing 300 words for each product are you? For instance, if you are selling a plastic dustpan and brush, I think you would be hard pressed to dream up 300 words of premium content to describe it and also provide internal or external links. I can see it applies to things like blog posts and pages, but for Woocommerce products, isn't it a little different?

3. chris anders
    chris anders says:

is it worth using the free version until i can afford the paid atm my bank just doesn't support the outlay in a few weeks it will but yeah i really want to get some ranking in google be it low or not still better than none or can u recommend a free seo tool for the mean time

4. Fixphone
    Fixphone says:

Thank you for your amazing videos bro, please tell me what is the difference between TITLE (WordPress) and TITLE SEO (Yoast) for the HOMEPAGE in WordPress ? Should i let my homepage title as "homepage" or "homepage name website" or i have to put the same as my TITLE SEO ? Does it impact anything, the TITLE ? Thank you

5. Superhydrophobic Coating
    Superhydrophobic Coating says:

I am wondering if it worth to install this plugin. Does it affect page loading? Can you tell me what's point to use Yoast plugin? Right now, without any SEO plugin, including Yoast SEO plugin, in google I can see google listed several sentences from my product description contents, as here you described as Meta Description.

If I install this Yoast SEO plugin and put several sentences in the so-called Meta Description, so google will just pick contents from the meta description? If someone search a keyword which I didn't put it in my meta description content, but in the middle of my product description. Does that mean I will miss the chance for this keyword?

Right now, Google may pick up keyword from any part of my product description contents as long as I have that keyword. So, what's the point to install this SEO plugin?

Thanks,

6. Derrick Pinckney
    Derrick Pinckney says:

I just had someone to create my website for me and they used woocommerce. I notice that it don't have a place or tab for SEO, is the tags replacing this? If not can you help me with the SEO? I know how important this is for any business