Setup "All-In-One SEO" WordPress Plugin (Full Walkthrough) - How To

Full walkthrough of setting up the all-in-one seo plugin for WordPress Plugin website: http://semperplugins.com/ Developers amazon wishlist: …

1. jay flutemaker
    jay flutemaker says:

I know you shared this a couple of years ago. But just to let you know even though there has been changes, your video was still very helpful and concise. your voice is pleasant to listen to, and you cadence was right on. In other words thanks for taking the time and keeping his up. Your awesome and I hope your business is flourishing.

2. Argo Marley
    Argo Marley says:

Hello, thanks for the video. I have a question:

If I want to dynamically generate meta descriptions for thousands of product page, can this be done? I would like to create template such as "New <%Product> for sale now, <%model#> .

Is there a place to do this in the software. It appears title are done in this way, how about meta description?

3. Manuel Figueroa
    Manuel Figueroa says:

say Venture, I watched this video about ten times, and it has helped me a lot. now at the very end, I am having the problem you mentioned with the permalinks, you showed how to save them again, I don't see how you delete the htaccess file, do you have a video on that??? I will really appreciate it.

4. Nath. D
    Nath. D says:

Hello Fleur, thank you for your video. It's clear and simple to follow :). Have you tried setting up pinterest rich pins with AIOSEO plugin?

5. Billy Laurent
    Billy Laurent says:

I use to have Yoast SEO on my wordpress website, I just deactivated and deleted it, installed All In One SEO Pack, activated it and followed all the settings you mentioned here. Now when I go to my website, it's blank, nothing shows. Can you help?

6. Fruits&Veggies
    Fruits&Veggies says:

Thank You So Much!!!! This video really helped me. I was very overwhelmed looking at all of this, but your video really made things easy for me I really appreciate you. I subscribed. Thanks again 🙂

7. genuinehiro
    genuinehiro says:

Hi! Thank you very much for this video, I watched it 3 times! Very useful.
    However like you mentioned it can happen in the end, I can't save the general settings. It always leaves the parts I filled in blank. I went to the plugin support page, the author recommend to change the theme, which is not realistic. Any easy tricks?

8. One Large Mammal
    One Large Mammal says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this, truly appreciate your expertise. A quick question if I may…I have tried to verify my site by using the HTML tag and posting the code into the plugin but it keeps coming up that it can't verify, any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your knowledgeable help.

9. Chris Scott
    Chris Scott says:

Hello,
    I really enjoyed your video and I am subscribing….mainly because you are some kind of badass at this. I love the way I get you even though you are talking fast as he**. Cool!! I think I get it because what you are saying is 100% useful and you are not trying to sound smart, you obviously are. Okay, have I kissed enough butt yet for you to tell me what benefit there is in the PRO version because I am the 1 idiot that bought it.

Also, could you please tell me if I should be using a paid theme and if so, which one do you recommend. My websites are http://MakeMeAWealthyAffiliate.com and http://spiritual-Warfare.Info...like you have time to look at them.lol This theme has a pro version, should I buy it. I know it is just your opinion, but you have earned my respect and I would like to know what you think.

I also hear some people say that you need your keywords in your title and others say you need a catchy title. Which should I do?

Anyhoo, thank you so much and if you can help me with answers or links, I will send you a cookie. ROFL.

PS. I am a nut!!

-Col. Scott, (all my friends call me Teddy Bear, please be my friend)

10. RW Marvies
    RW Marvies says:

Thank you so much for teaching me this very important information,. Al my doubts are away using this plug-in.

After i did installed it, i first needed to activate "keywords" in the General settings.
    Superb work!