Is WordPress or Blogger better for SEO?

I’ve used Blogger for 3 years, but now everyone tells me that WordPress is superior for SEO. After scouring many sites, I’ve been unable to find the SEO …

1. B Smith
    B Smith says:

this was like asking a mcdonalds employee what the best fast food hamburger is and they tell you about how good the big mac is but when they are hungry they eat a whopper

2. Vinayak SP
    Vinayak SP says:

my most prominent question to Google Webmaster team is… WHEN BLOGGER IS GOING TO UPDATE … its template editing, post editing, its widgets… I think it should be updated to something new with fresh technology like Google is updating its other platforms including recent updates in Gmail, Gapps, and also Google console. …
    Thanks…

3. Cool Tony
    Cool Tony says:

This is an informative video but something was left out: WordPress also has a self-hosting version which, like Blogger, is in the cloud and FREE for anyone to use. The video  is informative and helpful but a little misleading as it does not mention about the self-hosting WordPress version.

4. Elizabeth Fitzgerald
    Elizabeth Fitzgerald says:

There is a difference between WordPress.com, a blog web hosting service provider and WordPress.org, open source self hosted software. The .org software provides a ton of versatility but the .com option is a lot like Blogger.  For blog web hosting, I think Blogger is better than the WordPress.com option. Plus, Google owns Blooger so why would they not like to see you use it?

5. Harold Hecuba
    Harold Hecuba says:

Look dude, There is absolutely NO FACTUAL evidence that Google favors blogspot subdomains over any other. People have been passing around this bad information for years and it is simply NOT TRUE no matter how many excuses you come up with to try and support it.

6. John Doe
    John Doe says:

well duh because seos don't use them since if their site was to become successful they wouldn't actually own it or have much control thus making it almost worthless. That's why most sites hosted on blogspot are personal/spam related types. If you did a case study it will be a little bit easier to rank a blogger blog than say a fresh domain.

7. Ernest Borgnine
    Ernest Borgnine says:

And yet I never see many blogger blogs ranking highly when I search for something, unless it is a Google or You Tube blog.

Actually , I rarely see them in the search results at all.

8. Spook SEO
    Spook SEO says:

It all goes down to what you do to better your SEO. Regardless if you're at blogger or WP, if your SEO efforts are crappy then it won't really make any difference. I have to say though… I've been a WordPress user for the longest of time.

9. John Doe
    John Doe says:

blogspot domains carry a high domain authority which plays a role in se ranking so you will get a higher ranking if your site is hosted on blogger.

10. Farooq Khan
    Farooq Khan says:

How to check and avoid plagiarism? Plagiarism Software is a free online plagerism checker for checking articles, essays and website content.
    youtube.com/watch?v=013nn7EiBDM

11. Langdon Horton
    Langdon Horton says:

I work as a web developer and I recorded a bunch of video tutorials for wordpress. It really is the best wordpress package ever created. visit my channel and watch the video I posted..

12. Maherr stars
    Maherr stars says:

for booth I recomend using Eaglestats online visitors analytics for example, to keep in touch in real-time with ur SEO work, BTW other analytics system INCLUDING Google Analytics are not really real-time!