Yoast WordPress SEO Setup Guide: Titles & Meta Settings

In this video we’re going to take you through the available settings for Titles and Meta Tags in Yoast’s WordPress SEO Plugin. Ask a Question: …

1. Cindy Norge
    Cindy Norge says:

I added Yoast Plugin to my current WordPress website because I needed to Add some Meta Tags to my website.
    When I installed it to my dashboard I only have three menu listed….Dashboard, Search Console, go Premium. I don't have Titles & Metas, Social, etc..
    Questions ??? How do I get the other options?

Cindy

2. Manon Leblanc
    Manon Leblanc says:

I don't have ANY of those options in my yoast SEO. Doesn't look like yours at all and I can't manually change anything. Do I need to go premium? this is no help at all.

3. Gil Balfas
    Gil Balfas says:

Hey Great video! Can you tell me how to set a meta description on SEO Yoast on a new post on my wordpress site? I often get a orange light on my seo and don't how to do the changes it is recommending. Thanks.

4. SAVE MONEY
    SAVE MONEY says:

nice video, I am using yoast 3.03 i want to check index but there is only one non index option, how to find the other option because my SEO score says change this line
    <meta name="robots" content="noindex,follow"/> to
    <meta name="robots" content="index,follow" />
    please help me

5. Ay2DaKaY
    Ay2DaKaY says:

hi my main problem is I cant get my newest post to show up as home page for some reason? it has been this way for 2 months now, I believe this could be the cause of my increase in bounce rate 🙁
    please if you can assist me in any way in regards to my issue i will forever be thankful!

cheers check for your self. http://www.okkerr.com

6. badr Agourram
    badr Agourram says:

hi ! i have a problem in wordpress! whenever i try to modify the title of a new post , i got AUTO DRAFT as a title ! i don't know how to fix it ! can anyone help me?! Thank you in advance !