8 Things About SEO to Unlearn in 2019 (And What You Should Learn RIGHT NOW)

8 Things About SEO to Unlearn in 2019 (And what you should learn RIGHT NOW) // There are SEO tactics that worked really well in 2010, that people are still …

1. Neil Patel
    Neil Patel says:

Has your website been hurt by some old school SEO techniques? Or have you found out that when you use these old school SEO techniques, for some reason your traffic isn't going up? If that's you, leave a comment below with "yes". If it isn't, you leave a comment below with "no".

2. Etienne Goussard
    Etienne Goussard says:

I think almost everything you mentioned was just as relevant in 2010 as it is today, but understand why you made that your title.
    SEO is still the same as it was the last few years,

3. Ved Redic
    Ved Redic says:

Hey Neil, I am a new subscriber and I have just watched over 30 of your 400 videos. Gained some useful insight. However, this specific video has too much sound bouncing off which is hurting my eardrums. I thought I would let you know! Keep up the great work 🙂

4. Rapolas Nutautas
    Rapolas Nutautas says:

Amazing video. Just yesterday had a client asking me what's the best SEO tectics for 2019 and wasn't ready to answer, but this video will save my butt the next time this question is asked. Appreciate it.

5. Howdy Bunny
    Howdy Bunny says:

Hey Neil when it comes to internal linking what is difference between anchor text and navigational links (like menu links and read more here…. type linking) also which one do you prefer

6. Kyan D
    Kyan D says:

Hey, I'm doing a shopify POD business for pugs, would doing google seo for the keyword "Pug" be good? There is no competition and it’s quite cheap, should I do it?

7. Mortuary Artist
    Mortuary Artist says:

Hi Neil. With some great tips of yours, I have managed to get into the 3rd spot this evening on google maps. My location is not stated while on this device, but says I am in 3rd.. I am in between 2 small towns. One shows me, the other does not. On another device I will be in 5 place, why does it differ ? Thanks for everything 👍

8. NewtonBaba
    NewtonBaba says:

Hi Neil,
    As per your advice, i tweaked the meta description and title and in two days shot on page one from two. Though i am last on page one but still i am happy that experimenting helps. Now i am curious to know that if a write some more articles around that topic and interlink it, will it help in further ranking?

In short, does creating more articles around one topic helps in ranking?

Thanks for the advise ♥️♥️

9. kristino singh
    kristino singh says:

You hold my horses, I am a beginner in digital marketing. I only heard people putting stress on Off page SEO to Create thousands of links etc personally I found boring. But your statement seems legit I have started to make 2-5 back link per day but quality ones. It is easy and worthy.
    Could you please put some light on Classified postings, bookmarking techniques etc? When and how to use those techniques?
    Also please create a video on Google errors like robots. Txt, page not indexed. And the remedies to fix such issues.

I appreciate your content and efforts. You are saying to unlurn the thing which so Called SEO gurus says to follow at any cost.