SEO Tutorial for Beginners

This video tutorial about SEO tutorial for beginners. Latest 2018 courses can be found here: https://www.rankya.digital/courses/ SEO Tutorial for Beginners video …

1. Sewan Matousian
    Sewan Matousian says:

HI Rankya, in order to start the entire process, what programs do i need? i am going to start my own webshop soon, but have no experience in web developing or SEO. what tools do i need to be able to do SEO?

2. crazzyjay345
    crazzyjay345 says:

Thank you RankYa, I've learned a lot from your videos. I think I want to start a niche with "military apparel" since I use to work for a local military company and it sells a variety of clothes. They have there own website. They have really cool clothes and I would like to put them on my page as one good source of military clothes. For affiliate marketing, I know how to be an affiliate with say Amazon because you just go to the bottom and click 'be an affiliate'. But how do I become an official affiliate for them where I could drive traffic to their page and get commission on the purchases that go through my website? And how does the companies or whoever your affiliating for know it was through your page? Thank you

3. rachael c
    rachael c says:

I am just getting into SEO and have a question. do you RankYa do this to get people to see your personal websites or do you do it for clients to make money? or both? My second question is can you make pretty good money doing this? I am pretty computer savvy so I'm thinking of doing this for a career/job.

4. Luis Loor Jr.
    Luis Loor Jr. says:

Your videos are an excellent learning tool, thanks for sharing. I am in the process of making a website for my non profit foundation and will possibly need your services for traffic. Please let me know if this is something you do and your fees, thanks again.

5. Pankaj Kaushik
    Pankaj Kaushik says:

Hi Tolga

Your are star and solution of my all confusions , and i came back with another problem.

Keyword stuffing is a thing that confuses me a lot while doing on page SEO. Is that any way through which i can manually check whether i have done keyword stuffing. i am confused if the keyword that i have defined in meta keyword tag fully checked while checking for excess utilization, for example i have defined keywords say "website designing companies in india" and "website designing and development companies"

in this case if complete keyword sentence is checked in site content or some part of it like "website designing" will also be checked for repeatation?

if words/sentence that is not part of my keyword list (meta keyword tag) checked while checking for keyword stuffing?

character of keyword stuffing is page specific or site specific.

please help on this

Regards
    Pankaj

6. Pankaj Kaushik
    Pankaj Kaushik says:

Hi Rankya- i kow its seems silly but want to get answer of a basic question – In a single page website if a user comes , scroll the page and read the content ,perform some random clicks on page and at last leave that page, this all happens under 30 minutes.
    is this will be count as bounce?