How To Rank A 24,000 / M Keyword With 1 Backlink

Learn more: https://www.theundergroundsecrets.com/ Here is a link to the blog post: https://develomark.com/blog/ubersuggest/ How to Rank for a Keyword With …

1. Eric Brenner
    Eric Brenner says:

Hey Ruan, can you tell me if "blackhat techniques" like buying backlinks & PBN's is actually good? I've heard from a lot of people that it doesn't work. Please clarify this for me 🙂

2. Martian
    Martian says:

how do you get multiple specific “Domains names” for your marketing clients. i use click-funnel landing pages.
    🧐
    do i have to buy domain names for each clients?? that part of the story confusing.

3. George Landi
    George Landi says:

Looking to partner up with someone in the NJ area that has or is starting a marketing company. I'm in sales now and visit 30 to 40 businesses a day for credit card company and can get us clients. If you have experience or have taken Ruan's course let's talk.

4. Roy van oeteren
    Roy van oeteren says:

Hey Ruan,

Do you have a recommendation for a good working and good priced SEO rank tracker? I find that tracking the keywords ourself is taking a lot of our time. Also it would be nice to give the client a insight without having to research for an hour first. Hope you can respond to this Ruan!

5. jayakrishnan j
    jayakrishnan j says:

@ Ruan & guys. I have a question. Your input would be highly helpful.

I have a new client. They want to optimize and bring-in traffic to a brand new website rather than having me work on their present website. They want to keep the preserve present website as a company portal. I'm planning to use the secondary office address for Google local listing purpose. The primary office adress listed in the Google knowledge panel. But the problem is that the secondary address is already listed on the present website. So, should i remove the address from the present website.

If any part is unclear, please let me know. Once again, any input would be highly helpful. thanks.

6. Khaled Ahmed
    Khaled Ahmed says:

hey, ruan my question is not related to this video but i hope you can HELP. When creating a click funnel for leads for a gym (7 day free pass). How can i send them the free pass as an autoamted system as soon as they click and go through my thank you page? how can i link an automatic email system to the button?

7. Vivek Malhan
    Vivek Malhan says:

With a population of over 1.3billion our country has great scope for digital marketing there are very less people doing this let me know if you want to expand your business we can touch the moon.

8. Isrrael Guerrero
    Isrrael Guerrero says:

Ruan, question about URL structure on your website:
    I notice that your website's services are direct URL paths: Develomark . com/Keyword
    Is this better than DomainName . com/Services/Keyword ?
    I hope you know what I mean.

9. CHRIS PALMER SEO
    CHRIS PALMER SEO says:

RUAN BROTHER : I CAUGHT THAT FIRST PART, FAMILY IS #1 MY FRIEND –WHEN (you) (we) ALL HAD NOTHING OUR GF'S , WIVES ETC WHERE THERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE. DO NOT LOSE SIGHT WHY YOU STARTED EVERYTHING TO BEGIN WITH. BEST OF LUCK AND AWESOME FUCKING RANKINGS BRO!!!!! Stay Up

10. Aaron Connolly
    Aaron Connolly says:

Ruan why did you only acquire one backlink for this page and what's the average amount you acquire per page to get them ranked? This is a critical question for your viewers as im sure many are building up sites with multiple pages and need to know how many links per page. How should you spread the backlinks across your website?

11. Dan Jones
    Dan Jones says:

Brilliant new video Ruan! Your course and youtube videos are a level above anything anyone else is producing. No BS, actual results (that I've replicated for numerous clients) and high energy. Never stop what you're doing, these are fucking awesome!!