Seungri Innocent?/ Idols Park in Handicapped / Yoon Seo Bin Kicked OUT of PD X 101, JYP [D-K NEWS]

Support our ‘EXPLAINED’, ‘SEOULCITYVIBES’, ‘Street Interview’ videos by becoming a DKDKTV channel member! (Get a badge, emojis and exclusive content) …

1. DKDKTV
    DKDKTV says:

<Update>
    After a few hours after we uploaded this video, a new angle on trainee Yoon Seo Bin's issue has been brought up. His school teachers and friends have came out to defend him saying that he was not a bully. The claims on drinking and smoking have been revealed to be true, but some people are now testifying that he never did bully anybody. However, things we mentioned in the video are true : Yoon did get kicked out of JYP and Produce X 101. Yoon also posted an apology letter on his social media saying he wants to apologize to all the people that were harmed because of him.

2. the veritas
    the veritas says:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/enter-talk-the-truth-about-yoon-seobins-school-violence-has-been-revealed-with-the-teachers-testimony Here is the clarification about yoon seobin's rumor. In addition, according to the Korean National
    Statistical Office,
    7.8% of high school students do smoke (2015) and 19.8% of them do drink(2012). Smoking and drinking of minors are definitenly faults that should be reflected but also they are not the faults that are worthy of merciless blames. After left Pd X 101, Yoon seo bin wrote an article that he is regretting and reflecting his wrong past and apologizing for causing controversy.

3. Emily Lay
    Emily Lay says:

In my opinion, regarding artists who have been terminated from their companies and contracts, I believe they dont deserve to have a second chance in the industry. These artists committed these actions (bullying) in the past and that will never change. It happened and I dont believe people change, the fact that they apologised now is ridiculous. They went through years not caring about their past actions and now that they get called out on it, they ask for forgiveness? If the victims never came out about their past with these bullies then these artists would have just lived life thinking they deserved it. These bullies reap what they sow and theres no forgiveness for them.

4. Vangie Mulawin
    Vangie Mulawin says:

every celebrities in this world are so fucking PREMADONA..ARTIST OR NOT THEY SHOULD FOLLOW THE LAW,THEY ARE NOT EXCEPTION ANY LAW BCUZ WE ARE SAME CITIZENS IN EVERY COUNTRY…

5. Yunhyeong' sexy legs
    Yunhyeong' sexy legs says:

Y'all have broke down the charges he's actually facing, that's great. The problem is international netizens are spreading allegations/charges that aren't even real – and sheeple follow. Imagine all the disturbing/disgusting sex crimes possible…..Twitter is your best friend for libel about Seungri…..according to international netizens, he's already been found guilty of all of them, and is in jail. You should check out their sources too…..beats even Wikipedia

6. Minkey Talk
    Minkey Talk says:

Why can’t the drivers drop the idols and managers off and pick them up and in between go and park the cars elsewhere . They all have phones so you just call when you are ready to go.

7. alicia
    alicia says:

can y’all delete this video? what you both said about Seobin is wrong.. There are proven testimonies and proof which say that he did NOT bully anyone…. y’all are the type to not investigate further into a situation, but speak false rumours…

8. Mar Cen
    Mar Cen says:

I think that the problems with the idols cars being parked in handicap spots is definitely not okay. Nobody and I mean NOBODY is above the law. You are an idol and you need to protect your image and be somebody your fans can look up to. I understand that the people driving the cars might not be the idols themselves but still, they’re most likely inside the car and walk out of it to get in the building. At that point you should see that the car is parked in the handicapped spot. The only circumstances where it might be okay is if an idol tried to convince them to move the car somewhere else but wasn’t able to do so. Even then idk. I just think that to me, personally, leaving those spots open for people who actually need them is a sign of respect. Letting them get away with this behavior just adds on to their egos and allows them to continue to do other things like drive recklessly and endanger others (etc.). Cracking down on this issue might make them more aware of what they do put in public when driving around. This is just my opinion.

9. Lais Santos
    Lais Santos says:

For me as someone who was bullied since I was 5 to 14 I'll have to say that for me I would give him a second chance (especially now that people have come to say he was innocent of that). But I honestly believe that when you're a kid and are a bully usually other stuff is going on in their lives and they need help overcoming what is making them act like that and not really be bullied or ostracized themselves.

10. Red Rooster
    Red Rooster says:

I don't know if anyone will see this comment, but this is an important issue, so just in case… I'm a disabled person and among disabled people, we actually find the term "handicapped" quite offensive and ableist. The correct terms we use are "disabled person/people" and "accessible parking". 🙂 If anyone sees this, please like this comment so other people may see it too, and try to take this awareness into account on behalf of disabled individuals. <3
    It's always a good time to learn how to properly refer to communities we may not be a part of, and it helps out those of us who struggle with a lot of ableism on a daily basis already by taking some of the stigma and pressure off of our shoulders. Thank you so much! <3

11. Janet Nguyen
    Janet Nguyen says:

SEOBIN DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE BECAUSE HE IS TALENTED AND HE SAID HE WAS SORRY FOR HIS PAST!!!!!!!! PLUS IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THEY ARE JUST STUPID RUMORS!!! THE PAST IS THE PAST!!!! LET IT GO AND GIVE A SECOND CHANCE AND HE IS REALLY SORRY NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

12. Gloria Cruz
    Gloria Cruz says:

i don't think YOON Seo Bin should have been kicked out. unpopular opinion but We are all complex beings and we all don't have the same upbringing. never heard of him don't even know him so I'm not coming from a fan point of view. I just think in the day and age of transparency instead of support fake idols who appear to be perfect when in reality they are trash (Serungi) why cant w accept he was flawed (he drunk under age like most people do okay) and move on. Taeyong from NCT also had a past scandal from when he was in middle school where he was found bullying people online and scamming people online to make money. he issued an apology and moved on so i feel like the same can be done again

13. Mia
    Mia says:

This is a total tldr. sry not sry.
    Although the Yoon Seo Bin bullying allegations apparently was debunked (which says a lot about the internet culture of "guilty until proven innocent" rather than the other way around), I have a few points about bullying and second chances. As a kid, I was heavily bullied so I know first hand how that feels, but I still think you're being too harsh with not giving any second chances.
    When you're young there is a lot of things going on in your body with hormones and feelings, and your ability to fully understand consequences does not fully develop in the brain until you're in your early 20's.
    I believe a person can grow and learn and change their morals and behaviours as they grow into adulthood, and some people who used to be bullies can even become important role models both for victims and other young bullies because they understand what goes on through a bully's head and can show young people the consequences of bullying and solidify why that kind of behaviour is not okay.
    I recognize that the damage done to the victims of bullying is very much real, but I also believe that's where society should put efforts into making young people more resilient and help them understand the psychology behind manipulative and bully-like behaviour, as well as having proper systems and protocols in place to deal with these situations to help both victims and bullies. More often than not the bully in the situation has some kind of issue of their own, triggering their behaviour and need to step on others to feel better.
    In my own experience dealing with bullying was never any fun, and I have a lot of scars from that time. But it made me stronger, more resilient and I have slowly developed techniques to deal with these kinds of people because God knows you're not done dealing with bullies just because you become an adult. Sometimes it just gets worse. In a sense, being bullied has been a blessing for me although it took many years for it to stop hurting. I've forgiven my bullies in my heart and hold no resentment, and have become a lighter, happier person for it.
    The problem is that without proper support systems in place victims of bullying can end up a lot worse than I did, too many adding to the awful suicide statistics among young people – especially in Korea, which is truly horrifying.
    In the end, I guess I just think it's too sad that a mistake made as a foolish teenager should dictate the rest of your life, taking away every opportunity to become a better person and realising your dreams. If you're able to reflect and change, and try to rectify the situation as best you can I believe a second chance is fair. We've all made mistakes and hurt others, many we don't even remember or may even know of. When you're in the public eye the pressure to be perfect is too high. I think that if you remove the opportunity to repent and apologise we become a very rigid society where nothing less than perfection is ok.
    I don't know… That's just my opinion.