Simple $50 Per Day Lead Generation Website Using Only $180

Learn more: https://www.theundergroundsecrets.com/ Sunday Special, how to generate $50 per day using a WordPress website. In this video, I show the …

1. Bakers Tree Service
    Bakers Tree Service says:

Ruan……if that guy wouldn’t have asked u ………”Can u get my business on google?”
    U wouldn’t be where u are today!!!!
    Yr first client…….he changed yr entire life forever!
    SEO : A lottery ticket that wins every single time!

2. raja kumari
    raja kumari says:

Awesome Information.
    Thanks for the valuable insights, here I want to share some information about Check SEO Tool
    Check SEO is a trusted tool and a unique solution achiever for any kind of web analysis and the only answer for all those who are waiting for SEO solutions These two factors include On page optimization & Off-page optimization. The On-Page SEO term refers to the things that an individual can do ON their website for getting a higher rank

3. Scott Erickson
    Scott Erickson says:

Hey Ruan, great content as always. If you wanted to do this at scale, would it be best to have a bunch of these sort of micro sites like you have, or have 1 big site like nationalchiropractordirectory or some combo of the two, it seems like the the big site would be able to rank for these small terms almost as well as the small sites, (minus EMD anchor text stuff) but would be really easy to rank for lots of terms as you build up the DA. Thoughts?

4. kiril kiril
    kiril kiril says:

Hey Ruan , love the videos technical part, although I am a bit confused as to what to do next.

Do I find clients that will pay me on a per client base, or do I sell/rent that site to a business?

What if the company doesnt like the domain etc?

5. Alex Cross
    Alex Cross says:

Ruan, I am obsessed with this information and I am very serious about leaving my marketing position in a dealership to start my own digital marketing company. What courses should I absolutely take BEFORE I make the jump? Great information though, I'm starting a channel as an Automotive Advisor/Research Hub for car buying. It's a lot of work to get started. Keep on spittin that fire! Your the shit dude

6. Jonathon Goodwin
    Jonathon Goodwin says:

Is there a way around transferring a domain to new hosting services. Purchased expired domain from GoDaddy but get fuckin message that states "blah blah blah 60 days to transfer" bullshit. Whats the deal?

7. Top Studios
    Top Studios says:

Let's help each other grow!
    1. Sub me
    2. Like this comment
    3. Comment "done" here so I can get the notification to sub you back!
    Very active YouTuber here ! 😉

8. Gleb Sorokin
    Gleb Sorokin says:

Hello Ruan! At the beginning of the video u say that u can rank a site in less than a month but when u explain how u ranked ur painters site u talk about 6 months. What is the shortest time u(or anhyone else) may need to rank a site for a keyword which has about 300 searches a month?

9. Joydip Ghosh
    Joydip Ghosh says:

Gr8 video. New concept😊 But I want to know from where I get the clients who pay me $50 per phon call?
    I have to join any affiliate programme like commission junction or something else????
    Please guide