How To Get More Free Traffic To Your WordPress Website With SEO

We all want more free traffic to our websites and in this video, I share a simple strategy for ranking your content high on Google… Sadly, people make SEO out to …

1. Jackie
    Jackie says:

"Just so happens to be a camera that I recently bought" showed up on the cc as "chemotherapy silly". That's bizarre.

Really appreciate your practical tips and advice Adam!

2. Robinson Zamora
    Robinson Zamora says:

Hi, Adam. Do you have any video on how to publish a guest post? Someone wants to publish an article on my blog but I don't know how to publish it with her name on it as a contributor. Thanks in advance.

3. Mark Alire
    Mark Alire says:

So you say "I'm only" and your cc says "Emily". You say "80D" sand your cc says "ADD". You should look into that. I noticed this type of thing an another video also. I have only watched 2 so far.

4. AMH Technologies 206
    AMH Technologies 206 says:

I've watched a lot of your videos Mr.Adam, but to be honest none of them was really helpful.
    you are talking very very much, your videos are very long, and you are putting a lot of information that is not helpful at all. When I'm trying to be patient, and after reaching the end of your long boring videos I find that I really didn't get a single thing that practical, all that I've got is a 30 or 40 minutes of an empty useless talk.

5. Matze Karajanov
    Matze Karajanov says:

hey you should try consolety, it's a WordPress plugin that matching your content with other consolety users in the consolety network based on title's, tags category and language. Meaning acquiring backlinks based on your published blog posts all done for you by the consolety network. you can just browse it withint your wordpress installation simply by searching for the name consolety. please reply any feedback

6. Jakob Bourne
    Jakob Bourne says:

You can try influencer marketing to help you get better traffic, i find this to be more effective than other methods out there. If you're interested, the platform i'm using is phlanx

7. H Alnatsheh
    H Alnatsheh says:

Firstly, thanks for this useful tutorial. I have a question regarding SEO in a multiple language website. What is the optimal way to do that if we have for example a content in English and French? Is it better to build 2 separated websites (website for En and website for French)? or both multi-language content in one website only?

8. AndyDOHD1
    AndyDOHD1 says:

OI had a friend tell me has had no enquiries fromhis site since it was built. I'd love to learn more on SEO. Your info is alway great. Thanks I'll look out your review ob webtexttool.

9. Ebz
    Ebz says:

Hi Adam your video are always helpful for us and one more thing I personally growing my english spiking skills with the help of your video.
    Thank you very much.

10. SUNANDA DAS
    SUNANDA DAS says:

Hi Adam! Thank you for all your tutorials with so many insights. I learn a lot from your videos, get new ideas every day. Cheers! I would love to see you make a video with ColorMag theme and elementor plugin for designing good magazine/news style blogs.

11. syafiq Admin
    syafiq Admin says:

hey adam, what if we edit the post with elementor ? any advice about integrate it with Webtexttool ? Or how to check SEO if we are editing the post with elementor ?

12. WGM 247
    WGM 247 says:

Thanks Adam.. considering buying webtexttool today.. pls let me know if it works with elementor i.e when creating post/page content, the SEO information on the right shows up? Thanks 🙂