All in One SEO Pack Tutorial

All in One SEO Pack Tutorial https://youtu.be/47YK7q7c4Is shows how to use all in 1 SEO pack WordPress Plugin step by step rankya lesson video.

1. bRock Sin
    bRock Sin says:

tnx rankya you always create good tutorial… tell me one thing i have to use question answer plugin in my blog so it's important to enable to index question answer option.if i enable this option so it create the problem of my indexing in google.plz tell me

2. Oscar P
    Oscar P says:

I currently have SEO Ultimate plugin as well as All In One SEO. Do you believe both plugins will create conflicts? Should i complete remove SEO Ultimate plugin?

Thanks!

3. TechnoNature
    TechnoNature says:

And this? Help me please

Popular WordPress SEO Plugins including the Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin (uses nofollow and noindex) and the All in One SEO Pack Plugin (uses nofollow and noindex) when used incorrectly could seriously damage a WordPress sites search engine rankings.

If you've researched noindex and nofollow and read noindexing and/or nofollowing entire WordPress sections (categories, tags and other archives) to prevent duplicate content issues is best SEO practice, I'm afraid your SEO sources are wrong: they are 5+ years out of date. Noindex and nofollow can cause serious SEO damage, best SEO practice 2016 and beyond is do NOT use noindex or nofollow.

4. Johnny Y
    Johnny Y says:

Good day! I was wanting to know if you have a video describing the correct procedure and setup of your menus? My question is based on the SEO of this setting. I would like to know how to "Properly" set up my Menus so they work correctly where SEO is concerned? Do you have any kind of video or training showing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

5. Raggatz
    Raggatz says:

Are you sure that the post/page description is seo relevant? I thought descriptions only exist to give the user a little info or convince them to click on your search result link.

6. RankYa
    RankYa says:

If you are using All in One SEO Pack Plugin for WordPress and want to remove those annoying popups, then browse into the Theme's functions.php file and add the below function towards the end of that file and update the functions.php file to save changes.

function allinone_remove_blocks_with_css() {
    if ( is_user_logged_in() && current_user_can( 'manage_options' ) || is_admin()) { ?>
    <style type="text/css">
    .aioseop_right_sidebar{
    display:none !important
    }
    </style>
    <?php } //end if user logged in
    } //end all inone styles removal
    add_action( 'admin_head', 'allinone_remove_blocks_with_css' ); // hook in to action admin_head to place this CSS