How Long Does it Take to Rank on Google: A Data-Driven SEO Strategy For Faster Rankings

We analyzed 2 million random keywords and their top 10 ranking pages to create a dead simple SEO strategy for faster Google rankings. So how long does it …

1. NewtonBaba
    NewtonBaba says:

I started watching this guy since last night and he got my attention more than my girlfriend!
    Information and knowledge provided is of top-notch. I can safely say much better than Neil Patel.
    Thank you man.

2. Kundan Sonwane
    Kundan Sonwane says:

Nice video… I was wondering if you can help with some really high competitive online business example like website building, web hosting, or some IT professional site.

3. Digital Marketing Consultant Prakash Rajasekaran
    Digital Marketing Consultant Prakash Rajasekaran says:

It's true. Ahref is definitely a wonderful tool, As a digital marketing consultant, I have suggested to my premium clients interested in investing a good volume in digital marketing strategies. Such tools help to play SERP tactically and faster. You should be careful with choosing the right tools and consultant for your business.

4. Stanced Polestar*
    Stanced Polestar* says:

So basically what you're saying is that Google and YouTube only reward video creators if they have a website that goes along with their channel so that they can create backlinks? Whatever happened to just posting a kick ass video and having it go viral like the good ol' days? No we gotta go by a set of rules just to get anywhere. Its sad really, just another way for us to be controlled.

5. Poom Laupattarakasem
    Poom Laupattarakasem says:

Honestly I tried ahref a few times but I never want to pay for the service. But after a few of your videos (including this one), it seems that I might need to rethink again. Really good marketing strategy here.

6. jacky fulton
    jacky fulton says:

It's a nice video!
    If you need to rank your business on Search Engine, approach @t
    These guys will give you the best and affordable services which rank your business website first on Search engine.

7. Alex Herrera
    Alex Herrera says:

Sam, Excellent video But i do not think i am able to understand how a website is able to rank first without any organic traffic. I use the query "taller bicicletas chia" , chia is a city in colombia. The H1 has the in bold the words "taller" , "bicicleta" and "chia" but i check the volume and there is cero organic traffic , how is this possible???. I was under impression that your traffic make you rank ….i hope you can help me to understand. thanks in advance. ( I am already subscribed)

8. Josh Dean
    Josh Dean says:

Great tip about using modifiers. I'll definitely be giving those a go on Ahrefs to find more content ideas. What do you think about those, like Income School, who prefer to spend all their time creating content, ignoring link building altogether and letting links and organic traffic build naturally?