How To Find SEO Clients in 2018 - Get 300 leads in 15 minutes [Part 1]

In this video, I’m going to show you how to find SEO clients for your SEO agency. I’m going to walk you through my step-by-step process for finding the keywords …

1. Timothy Olofson
    Timothy Olofson says:

15!? Just wow, I'll be following you on your journey the whole way, I've started my agency as well, but just haven't taken the first step to score my first client for reasons I had until after watching your tutorial.

Cheers!

Timolo

2. Timothy Olofson
    Timothy Olofson says:

Cheers!

Timolo

3. Marshall Adler
    Marshall Adler says:

I send cold emails daily and never get any Clients, but sending the cold emails gets me deals from other areas of my business marketing, and for that reason I can never stop. If you have a way to send mass email without FTC problems, please share.

4. Vimal Raj
    Vimal Raj says:

Hey man, really informational video. Watched it till the end. Would love to see a video on prospecting to clients. Do you have any socmed accounts? Fb, twitter?

5. MadDog Swaggy
    MadDog Swaggy says:

Great video Bruce! I’m 14 and I’m trying to take action in doing something productive and useful in my life and I hope I can be a businessman one day and do something similar to what you do, and I’d like for you to be my mentor, to help me get going and especially since we are close in age. 😄

6. Bill Taylor
    Bill Taylor says:

Excellent Bruce a great start and you will only get better. I am very experienced and am just about to restart my Agency. I was doing about $50K per month; but ran into a family crisis so closed up shop to deal with it. Good luck with all of your efforts now and in the future. It's a big world and small too. Pick some good mentors they will improve your pace dramatically – watch out for the con men. See you soon.